It is well known that buying bitcoins is possible in different ways. One method that is becoming increasingly popular is buying bitcoins with cash. You can buy Bitcoins with cash at so-called Bitcoin ATMs, also known as BTMs.
Buying cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin is becoming more and more popular in our country. The most popular way is to buy bitcoins with iDEAL, but there are also plenty of other options. So you can get bitcoin with cash money. This is possible at so-called Bitcoin ATMs (or BTMs).
Where is bitcoin ATMs located?
In the Netherlands there are a total of 25 Bitcoin ATMs in different locations. Below is an overview prepared by CoinSpot.
- Dream World – Lieve Vrouwekerkhof 1-B, 3811 BS Amersfoort
- Café Shamrock – Fannius Scholtenstraat 54, 1051 GA Amsterdam
- Doner Imperium – Rie Mastenbroekstraat 1, 1095 MJ Amsterdam
- ESM Phonehouse – Van der Hoopstraat 97, 1051 VD Amsterdam
- Juice Lab – Haarlemmerdijk 96, 1013 JG Amsterdam
- Lucky Jack Casino – Buikslotermeerplein 408-414, 1025 WP Amsterdam
- Lucky Jack Casino – Rozengracht 237, 1016 SX Amsterdam
- NeverlandToys – Waldenlaan 8B, 1093 NH Amsterdam
- The House of Nakamoto Amsterdam – Oude Spiegelstraat 3, 1016 BM Amsterdam
- Vivant Ganzenpoort Cigars – Harriet Freezerstraat 106, 1103 JP Amsterdam
- View all – Engineer JP van Muijlwijkstraat 27, 6828 BR Arnhem
- Primera – Kerkstraat 4, 4854 CE Bavel
- Phones & Money – Hobbemaplein 30A, 2526 JB The Hague
- W-IT.NL Computers – Betje Wolffstraat 319, 2533 HN The Hague
- Mena Computers – Maxwellstraat 27, 6716 BX Ede
- HTC (The Strip) – High Tech Campus 1st, 5656 AE Eindhoven
- Shell gas station – Gronausestraat 1000, 7534 AN Enschede
- Lucky Jack Casino – Kerkweg 44, 1961 JD Heemskerk
- Brasserie Tivoli – Jesuit Square 33, 4731 HX Oudenbosch
- 42workspace – Schiedamse Vest 154, 3011 BH Rotterdam
- GM Telefinance – 1e Middellandstraat 74-A, 3021 BE Rotterdam
- Hello telecom – Goudse Rijweg 44-B, 3061 DE Rotterdam
- Walls and Skin – 1e Middellandstraat 30A, 3014 BE Rotterdam
- Jakob Shop – Stationsstraat 9, 5038 EA Tilburg
- Mediasat – Amsterdamsestraatweg 226, 3551 CP Utrecht
How do bitcoin ATMs work?
The American news websites The Verge together with Zach Harvey, CEO of the company Lamassu, shows how exactly such a bitcoin ATM works. In the Netherlands, a few of the machines come from hardware manufacturer Lamassu.
Tip: stay up to date with the latest news about cryptocurrencies? Become free member of the Telegram group: CoinSpot Community.